Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why I am as cool as I am.....

Well....in order for you readers to truly understand how awesome I became... I need to take you back to a focal point in my life......and majority of the people who will be reading this, were there. Graduation weekend 2009.....
 -----------First thing that comes to mind for those who were there, I assume, are- crying....I cried, A LOT that night. I'm an emotional dude, in both respects. I'm a passionate dude, I take things personally when I shouldn't, I "love" nearly everything.. I over exaggerate and express how I feel, maybe a little to often...
      Sorry for partying
Back to the story, I graduated from ESU in 2009 with a degree in Communication-Public Relations and a minor in marketing.... I never thought I would see myself graduating college....I'm not just saying this.. for a very FEW select people in my life know about my past, and how difficult high school and tests were for me... for me to even be accepted in college was a HUGE deal for me... A lot of people may find this hard to believe, but it took a lot more work then just applying to colleges and taking the ACTs for me to attend school.... So this day, to say the least, was epic for me. I had a lot going through my mind. I was taking every moment in as if it were my last..........just like I was taking every stevewieser(aka beer, you'll learn why later on ;)) as if it were my last... this was MY day, and I had a party that night... that I was going to end my tour in Emporia with the people who made me who I am today....A-team... and my best friends from college, who have seen my at my best and worst... all these people know me better than anyone will ever know.
      Sorry for partying
This evening was a bit vague, I was dating a THE slore (Rachel, you know who you are, you suck everyone hates you)...so with that said, I will refer to her as "slore" from here on in.... Well up to this point the slore and I were picture perfect couple...had plans on moving in together, the entire group had bets on when I was gonna get engaged... things like that, you get the F'n picture. :). Well, me Rudster, and Webby(my current roommate in Wichita), and Perky and I all rented the top of "Cole's Club" aka 707... we ran that bar, from the moment we stepped into the city of Emporia til that night, we. owned. it.
      Sorry for partying
 The A-team was there for the graduation, I want to make a side note... Nick had graduation the next day at KU...and STILL made the effort to watch my graduation..............well they came, sat in the sun, dealt with it...bc they're my people, good people... We did the whole graduation thing.. partied our faces off, tore it down... well. There were a few people who couldnt make it(J.O. and Jesse), it was saddening, but definitely understandable. Well, to continue this story without dragging it out, because I'm sure I've lost a few people already... the night began, we began to drink, binge drink, heavily.... Char bought like 20+ shots of tequila...she was schooling all of us on how to do a shot.. it was weird, yet very funny. Well the night continued, I was partying and little to my knowledge..."The muscle" shows up... he had told me he couldn't make it due to his sisters graduation, well the bastard tricked me and started my crying "session".... I was excited, hugging, kissing, drinking, cussing at everyone on the mic, but LOVIN IT........an hour or two went by and J.O. showed up... also a surprise, he has a good 'side' story of how he managed his trip to emporia, long story short...GTA....Well as you can imagine we were all hammered drunk, I was crying, telling everyone I loved them..talking about how the SLORE and I were gonna get married....HA
      Sorry for partying
This may seem vague to those who are not familiar with my friends and what we do. What we do is this: laugh, cry, hug, sometimes kiss, party(a lot), spend money(a lot), some of us get married ;), travel, love, experience, tell stories, socialize, fight, argue, make fun, IF I'm missing something...suck it. We're awesome... and I'm referring to everyone I'm a good friend with... you know who you are. love yall, all of yall.
      Sorry for partying
Upon graduating from college, I had my life all set in front of me... I had the ideal image of what I thought the next year or so would become, and how I would grow into a man and eventually have a family....ha.... the summer went by, me learning the ropes of insurance, continuing to fail...at EVERY test that was put in front of me.. which just set me further and further behind... I failed all my insurance exams in a matter of months.... I was doomed, the whole world fell on my I was fucked...well I had the SLORE, she was there for me and we were gonna move in together at the beginning of August....peachy F'n perfect...
Now I've always, and now WILL always, be the guy who thought living with someone prior to marriage is a bad idea, well thats up for debate if youre not dating someone who is a lying, psychotic, cheating, dramatic, baby back bia.............just saying...The month before we move in together, she invited me to go to a wedding with her...ya know, thats what couples do... well the thursday before the weekend of the wedding... she un-invites me, for a friend of hers...which is fine, no big deal... so I stay home at my roomies (aka my parents, I was living at home right after college, it was awesome though). Well of course the wedding is out in the middle of nowhere, where there is "no service"...fine, no big deal...so she goes with her slore-of-a-friend and they do their slore things..
---------------oh, for those of you who do not know what "slore" is...its: slut+whore=SLORE--------------
well, I leave her alone and let her do her thing.... so I call her late friday night to see if she made it there... her phone rings and rings and rings...fine, no big deal...well if you don't have "service" your phone usually goes straight to voicemail.. I'm not tripping........fine, no big deal..... well it rings all night, at one point her slore friend answers, weird... and she says my SLORE is buys and cannot come to the phone.......so odd, well I tell her to have her call me, i'm not tripping......fine, no big deal.... lol well the night comes to saturday... and I'm starting to worry so I message a friend of hers and ask her if she knew where THE SLORE was... well she wasn't apart of the lie...she said she was in Omaha...............fine, no big deal....... well, to stop this bullshit story a little short... she was actually invited to the wedding by an ex bf, whom she kept constant contact with, this lame lived in Omaha, she slept at his apartment......fine, no big deal...well of course she didn't do anything with him....RIGHT??? I'm in "love" thats fine.. I'll agree to that... so I say screw it.. I'm going to kick it with the "A-team".........I roll up to Lawrence, we go to the new piano bar in town, we rip it up... she shows up in lawrence to save the day...............yea, I know what you're thinking..she's a sweetheart.. I gotta love her....welp, yea I did.. I forgave her
----lesson learned: "forgive, but NEVER forget"
the month ends, we move in with OUR dog "Lucy"....worlds coolest/best dog.. miss the shit out of her... well from day one of living together its a train wreck, she has complete control of me... I never got to see my friends who lived in Newton, Wichita, OKC, and KC.....ever... all are close, but we always had to do what she wanted.... ...fine, no big deal...thats all my fault...I let her control, I let her take over my life...I let her pull me away from the things that mattered the most...FAMILY & FRIENDS... the ones who have been through it all with me......from "Fatrick-Pookie-The Diesel" my Familia------ I let those happen, but I didn't want to end it... I thought I could work through it, make things better, meet in the middle... love her more, do more for her.....
------lesson learned: "never MAKE a relationship work, LET it happen, it'll work if it's suppose too"
...fine, no big deal... One night she had off work, well she wanted to go out with the girls...by herself.....fine, no big deal... I let it happen, I make dinner for her for when she came home before going out...........well she never came home.... she went out with a guy from her work, went to Wichita with some people to party... never came home... I stayed up all night waiting... being a punk bitch.... doing the things I woulda made fun of anyone else for doing....HULP shit for a  HULP SLORE.........fine, no big deal...
I forgave...and forgot....bad decision... soooo its close to christmas her "demands" of us being engaged by her 22nd bday (which was December 31st..a day I will ALWAYS celebrate for different reasons then anyone will ever know) were getting stronger and more malicious.. I still went and bought a ring, had the down payment on it...................................... first week of Decemeber.. Jayden and I are sitting in Chipotle  (go figure) we sat in that bitch for 3 hours......him discussing and cussing with me on how I cannot marry her.. and me finally seeing the 'light'....well, good thing for me I didn't have to end it without trying.....The reason Jay and I met to eat that day was because I passed my Life and Health Insurance test...FINALLY... after months and months of failed attempts, so rightfully so it's a firday I'm gonna celebrate... I come home to the SLORE.. and I say we are going out to celebrate.... she says "NO".. I laugh... she is serious... well she says that I cannot go out without her..due to her having to work at 6am that saturday she couldn't go... so we argue, and argue... she says to me, and I will NEVER forget this, "If you go out tonight, we are breaking up..." *ding-ding-ding* WE HAVE A WINNER!!! lol

finally I get I get my "Pat-Swag" back... I laugh...and say... OKAY.. I peace the F out.. roll to wichita.. and start the greatest journey/adventure and decision I have ever made...to date. Before I get into the funny stories and embarrassing stories I have... I have to explain and mention what this psycho SLORE did... This is going to feel very odd, and a lot like a lie...but every word of this is the truth...bare with me:
So during the first 24 hours of our break up, she successfully hacked and changed passwords to all of the following: yahoo email, msn email, and my facebook email....thats just the first 24 hours.....fine, no big deal......the next day she managed to get into those emails and send a picture of a "penis" and a picture that was apparently of her naked to some of her ex boyfriends, herself, and her mother...well this all happened on a Saturday.....fine, no big deal... Well the following Sunday her mom called me and was freaking out telling me how terrible it was I sent these...well I had no idea that she had done this..then the SLORE calls, we fight... I get back into my emails and facebook no message on either, and no pictures on facebook....everything gone, all signs of her doing something......SLORE= over....


NOW that I'm over my soap box, I'll continue to blog, and post a crazy new stories daily... sorry for all this just got to give a premise of my ridiculous life up to date....



comments ARE welcomed hulps......

No comments:

Post a Comment