Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF Bitches....

Alright.....so I apologize for the novel I wrote yesterday... I'll do my best to not let that happen again.....

Well, I started my Friday taking a female to her car.........which was across town....at 7am....lol no biggie I'm an awesome guy......duh. So, you're definitely wondering who the girl was, well she is a friend, whom I had previous relations with--not gonna throw any names out because she is a friend; I'll just name her "Q". Well Webby (My roommate) and I head to this bar......well Q wanted me to meet her friend....she showed me pictures of her friend and her friend was hot, super hot. So of course, I say yes...well Webby and I are an hour late... as I'm parking my car..I see this chick (keep in mind I have never met her) walking to her car... I walk in the bar, find Q and she tells me her hot friend had just left.......FML... no biggie... so I slam like two beers back, keeping it safe because I'm driving... Webby drinks, Q gets hammered.... she ended up coming back to the house bc she couldn't drive....I slept on the couch, she in my bed.........THE END.

sooo I'm wondering if Q is actually trying to hook me up with her friend or if she is 'acting' like it to get closer to me, again.....What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Patrick, you saw your friend leave. I'm sure she was trying to hook you up! Also, why are you an hour late? I know chuck taught you that you should never keep a lady waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...well I hope so.. she was smoking gorgeous... ummm well Webby and I got into a pretty intense game of "Kinect" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... Can't figure out why you're single...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah because I dominate video games......damn FMLO

    ReplyDelete