Tuesday, April 12, 2011

POOKY TUBE

Just to give yall an update... I am currently in the process of completing "Pooky Tube-Chicago"

It is in the "editing" stage, and it is an extremely long video. SO be patient with the process, I plan on having it up and running by the end of the month, and yall can enjoy what we love to do; spend money, booze, and party. Love yall.



New crib
As some of you may know, Webby and I are embarking on another adventure. We are currently in the process of packing and moving into our new loft, that is conveniently located in the heart of 'Old Town'. Yea, I realize that is something I probably shouldn't be doing, but fuuuugggit. I am living the life, and have a whole new list of the 'alphabet' that is keeping me busy, so why not be in the center of it all. I'm awesome, and our new place is awesome.... We will be right next door to the Old Town Warren Theater, literally like 10 feet away.
Our Loft is approximately 1,000 sq feet, and has 20 foot ceilings; as well as 1 1/2 bathrooms. Decent view, and a lot of great looking women living in our apartment....
The Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment